I should be studying but...

I constantly look for ways to cozy up my spaces.  I love art but I usually don't love the attached price tag so my walls are pretty bare...well not any more:


Total Cost for the project: $5
Total Time: 45 minutes give or take
Recycling value of the project: priceless



Cut the craft paper of your choosing into 4 inch circles
Spray CDs (one at the time) with adhesive and mount the paper circles onto it
You done! 
Now to the mounting part:  anything would work, I used some foam (that I saved from some boxes but now that I really think about it, styrofoam would be best).  Cut   it into small squares and glue to the back of the CD. To mount to the wall use either two sided tape, glue dots or anything else that you have on hand.  Now you are really done.  Sit back and enjoy!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment